srhsathletics.net is the new home for Panther Athletics.
Here you will see information about our athletic programs that include schedules, forms and contacts.
Are you interested in playing sports at SRHS?
Sports Summer Plans Athletic Interest
Students must complete and turn in athletic packets to the Athletic Director in order to play sports. Students must also meet the following criteria to participate:
- 2.0 non-weighted GPA at the date of determination
- Passed at least 20 credits the previous grade period
- Currently enrolled in at least 20 credits
- Making adequate progress toward graduation
If you plan on transferring into SRHS please consult the North Coast Section handbooks.
Assistant Principal: Mr. Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenny Knowlton, email@example.com
Bryan Price, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents are for athletes and parents regarding concussion:
Athletes Concussion Fact Sheet: English | Spanish
Concussion Procedures: English | Spanish
Parent Consent and Release Form: English
- 4/10-14 Oral Grades
- 4/14 Talent Show 7p.m.
- 4/15 FFA Egg Hunt Sichs Farm
- 4/21-22 AQ Dance Co. Per 7pm
- 4/27 Fine Arts Showcase 4-6pm
- 4/28 Choir Concert 7pm
We want to hear from you, tell us how we can improve our Web site.
Principal's Message on WASC and lawsuit requiring release of student information