The single greatest cause for failing classes is poor attendance. If a student is to receive maximum value from the high school years, 100 percent attendance is a necessity. To ensure more time in the classroom, students and parents should take the responsibility for following this procedure:
- The parent should call the attendance office, 528-5112 or 528-5344 the same day the student is absent. Please note that this is a 24 hour number so please call as soon as you know your student will be absent.
- Unless the parent/guardian knows ahead of time exactly how many days the student is going to be absent, the parent should call in each day of absence.
- If it is impossible for the parent to call the school, the student must bring in a note from the parent the first day he/she returns to school.
- Students who leave campus during the school day must check out with the attendance office. If a student fails to check out before leaving, their absence cannot be cleared.
If you would like to check your student's attendance for the day, call the parentlink system after 4:30
Then, enter your 10 digit telephone number followed by the "pound" sign.
- 2/11 ACT
- 2/13 Lincoln's Birthday Observed
- No School
- 2/20 President's Day - No School
- 2/24 Blood Drive
We want to hear from you, tell us how we can improve our Web site.
Principal's Message on WASC and lawsuit requiring release of student information