SRHS has a tardy policy of an after-school detention for each time a student is late to class.
PER THE SANTA ROSA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT AND AS SHOWN IN YOUR STUDENT HANDBOOK:
We will only accept the following excuses as LEGITIMATE excuses for tardies and absences:
- Verified Medical Appointments
- Religious Observations
- Required Court Appearance
- School Activity (Field trip)
- School Business (Testing, Counseling, Meetings)
You may fax any of the varifications to the attendance office at 528-5035
- 2/11 ACT
- 2/13 Lincoln's Birthday Observed
- No School
- 2/20 President's Day - No School
- 2/24 Blood Drive
We want to hear from you, tell us how we can improve our Web site.
Principal's Message on WASC and lawsuit requiring release of student information