Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Sonoma County Library Catalog
- Sonoma County Library Research Sources
- Google Scholar Research Source
- eBook Collection: Free for All Schools
The SCOE Library Media Center has expanded its collection of eBooks and now has 280 new eBook titles available for Sonoma County schools. Access to the books, which are geared for grade K-10 students, is free. The link to these free books is epointplus.com and can be accessed by using the username “sonoma” and password "sonoma." The books can be simultaneously accessed by students across the county and can be viewed multiple times.
- The library is open to all students at Santa Rosa High School. A student entering the library during class time must have a pass from his/her teacher – one pass per student.
- Your ASB card is also your library card. Your card is your responsibility. Missing cards should be reported immediately. You may get a replacement card from the library. There is a $5.00 replacement cost for a lost card.
- You are responsible for ALL items checked out in your name. This includes lost and stolen books. Every book has a unique barcode. You must return items with the specific barcodes that are attached to your name and I.D. number in order to clear your record.
- Computers with Microsoft Office and Internet access are available for your use in the library. In order to use any computer in the school, you must have a signed network agreement on file. You must also procure a unique password. You will be instructed in the network logon protocol during an appointed time. The Internet is to be used for class assignments only. You may not download games or other programs. You may not access chat rooms. You will be charged $0.10 per page to print.