Santa Rosa City Schools makes school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes. All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. As a convenience to our community, this Civic Permits website is available to process permit applications online.
Please submit your permit request at least 2 weeks before your event.
To apply for a civic permit, you need to sign up for an account if you do not already have one or login with existing account here:
Santa Rosa City Schools Application and Permit for use of School facilities cannot be approved until the District Office receives the appropriate Certificate of Liability Insurance and Additional Insured Endorsement. Please note that the Additional Insured Endorsement is a separate attachment and the additional insured verbiage on the certificate of liability page by itself, is not sufficient. The Insurance policy and endorsement must be uploaded to Civic Permits website via the Insurance Policies tab.
The District’s insurance requirements are outlined below:
- Liability insurance in the general aggregate of $2,000,000.00; $1,000,000.00 each occurrence.
- The Certificate should read (Description of Operations/Locations/Vehicles section): “Santa Rosa City Schools its Governing Board, officers, agents, employees and volunteers as an additional insured.”
- An Additional Insured Endorsement (Form Number CG 2011 – Additional Insured Managers or Lessors of Premises, or its direct equivalent) must accompany the Certificate of Liability Insurance. Please note the following: o List the “Additional Insured” as follows: “Santa Rosa City Schools its Governing Board, officers, agents, employees and volunteers.”
- The Certificate Holder should read “Santa Rosa City School District.”
- Please also note that the address below should be noted in the certificate holder section:
Santa Rosa City School District
211 Ridgway Ave.
Santa Rosa, Ca 95401
Please e-mail a copy of the Insurance to Christine Trumbly, SRCS Accounting Department.
Questions: Contact Christine Trumbly, 707-528-5206
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Politica de Involucracion Parental y Familiar del distrito escolar para el programa Title I al nivel de la agencia LEA
The Santa Rosa City School district prohibits, at any district school or school activity, discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, nationality/national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification/ethnicity, age, religion, marital status/ pregnancy/ parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, medical information or association with a person or group with one of more of these actual or perceived characteristics. This shall apply when applicable, to interns, volunteers, and job applicants. For questions or complaints, please contact District Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer: (For Students) Dr. Kimberlee Armstrong, Associate Superintendent Educational Services, 707-890-3800 X80302 firstname.lastname@example.org.