Hours of operation
Beginning July 1, 2016, new legislation no longer permits immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs for children in childcare, public, and private schools. Students must have proof of vaccinations or a medical exemption. No personal belief exemptions will be accepted after December 31, 2015. The law allows personal belief exemptions submitted before January 1, 2016 to remain valid until a) the pupil reaches all kindergarten programs (Pre-K, TK, and KA), or b) the pupil begins 7th grade.
The California Department of Public Health has information on Shots Required for K-12 on the Shots for School website.
For more information, contact your school or call the Sonoma County Public Health Immunization Coordinator at 707-565-4400
Authorization to give medication at school:
Consent to release medical information:
- Kaiser Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - English
- Kaiser Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - Spanish
- Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - English
- Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - Spanish
Health Forms needed for enrollment in school:
- Health Examination for School Entry - English/Spanish
- Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form - English/Spanish
Available Wednesdays and Fridays