Work Experience Information
REQUEST FOR WORK PERMIT
- Please be sure the following areas are filled out completely and signed.
- Minor Information (Please enter your social security # WITHOUT the dashes so Google will allow the email to go thru)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Signature
- Employer Information
- Email completed permit back to:
- A work permit will be issued and emailed back to you. Because of the current circumstances, it may take a few days before you receive your permit.
The Santa Rosa City School district prohibits, at any district school or school activity, discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, nationality/national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification/ethnicity, age, religion, marital status/ pregnancy/ parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, medical information or association with a person or group with one of more of these actual or perceived characteristics. This shall apply when applicable, to interns, volunteers, and job applicants. For questions or complaints, please contact District Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer: (For Students Grades K-6) Anna-Maria Guzman, Assistant Superintendent Teaching & Learning, 707-890-3800 X80302 firstname.lastname@example.org; (For Students Grades 7-12) Patty Turner, Director SAFE, 707-890-3800 X80418 email@example.com; (For Employees) Stacy Spector, Assistant Superintendent Human Resources, 707-890-3800 X80602 firstname.lastname@example.org; 211 Ridgway Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401