College and Career Center
We are ready to help!
Do you have questions?
We have answers
Serve your country?
Do you want to know more?
What do you want to do?
Explore your options
How do I pay for college?
Grants, Scholarships, Financial Planning
Where do I start?
Visit the College and Career Center
SRHS College Career Center
Follow us on Instagram: srhs_college.career.center
The College Career Center will be both in person and virtual.
Do you have college and/or career questions? You can stop by the College Career Center before or after classes or you can schedule an in-person meeting or a Zoom meeting by using the following links:
Parents - you can schedule a meeting with Ms. Batchelder using this link:
The College Career Center is a valuable resource center:
- 2 and 4-year college information
- Financial aid and scholarship information (FAFSA and California Dream Act)
- Careers in the military resources
- Career Technical Education resources
- SRJC resources
- Arts and Design college information
- Summer job and internship information
- SAT/ACT information
A meeting venue and social hub:
- College nights
- College admission representative visits
- Military careers and ASVAB testing
- Workshops for students (college application, financial aid, etc.)
- Work-based learning activities
- Classroom visits for college and career exploration
- Gathering place for break and lunch
College and Career Readiness Links:
- SRCS College Career Readiness Guide
- Milestones Sheet - SRCS College and Career Counselors created a Milestones guideline sheet with suggestions for students at each grade level. The following are detailed checklists for each grade level.
College Career Counselor:
Tracy is originally from Santa Barbara, CA and has lived in Sonoma County since 2005. She has a B.A. in Political Science from UC Berkeley, a master’s degree in Environmental Management from Duke University, and recently graduated with her Master’s in School Counseling from Sonoma State University. She spent several years working in environmental conservation on the east coast and in Costa Rica and also lived in Mexico for five years while raising a family. She has three children, one of which graduated from SRHS in 2016. She enjoys working with high school students and helping them to define and pursue their educational and career paths.
Phone: 707-890-3850 x52123
Resources are seasonal and regularly updated.
CCC programs are developed with the aim of reaching as many students as possible, and to reflect the diverse nature of our community and myriad post-secondary options. The resources and events offered through the SRHS CCC are thoughtfully planned to promote exploration and to reassure students that there is no “one right way” to design their post-secondary plan. We strive to empower students to conduct research, and to take ownership of their post-secondary planning.
Left- SRCS Board Member, Ron Kristoff, Former SRHS Principal, Brad Coscarelli,
Former CCC Counselor, Jeri Jones, SRHS Former VP, Monica Baldenegro
The College Career Center (CCC) is open for student access most days from 8:30- 3:15 p.m. M-F. Students are encouraged to “drop-in” during morning break, lunch, or directly after school. Students with a free period during the day can use this time to visit the CCC. Due to numerous class activities scheduled through the CCC during the school year, as well as various planning meetings, the CCC is open only when the College and Career Counselor is on-site and available. Parents or outside agencies are asked to call or email ahead for appointments.