Hours of operation
Beginning July 1, 2016, new legislation no longer permits immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs for children in childcare, public, and private schools. Students must have proof of vaccinations or a medical exemption. No personal belief exemptions will be accepted after December 31, 2015. The law allows personal belief exemptions submitted before January 1, 2016 to remain valid until a) the pupil reaches all kindergarten programs (Pre-K, TK, and KA), or b) the pupil begins 7th grade.
The California Department of Public Health has information on Shots Required for K-12 on the Shots for School website.
For more information, contact your school or call the Sonoma County Public Health Immunization Coordinator at 707-565-4400
Authorization to give medication at school:
Consent to release medical information:
- Kaiser Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - English
- Kaiser Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - Spanish
- Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - English
- Parent Consent to Release or Exchange Information - Spanish
Health Forms needed for enrollment in school:
- Health Examination for School Entry - English/Spanish
- Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form - English/Spanish
Available Wednesdays and Fridays
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Politica de Involucracion Parental y Familiar del distrito escolar para el programa Title I al nivel de la agencia LEA
The Santa Rosa City School district prohibits, at any district school or school activity, discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, nationality/national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification/ethnicity, age, religion, marital status/ pregnancy/ parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, medical information or association with a person or group with one of more of these actual or perceived characteristics. This shall apply when applicable, to interns, volunteers, and job applicants. For questions or complaints, please contact District Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer: (For Students) Dr. Kimberlee Armstrong, Associate Superintendent Educational Services, 707-890-3800 X80302 email@example.com.