Hours of Operation
Mon -Fri 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Sonoma County Library Catalog
- Sonoma County Library Research Sources
- Google Scholar Research Source
- eBook Collection: Free for All Schools
The SCOE Library Media Center has expanded its collection of eBooks and now has 280 new eBook titles available for Sonoma County schools. Access to the books, which are geared for grade K-10 students, is free. The link to these free books is epointplus.com and can be accessed by using the username “sonoma” and password "sonoma." The books can be simultaneously accessed by students across the county and can be viewed multiple times.
Use this site to browse the SRHS library catalog, place holds, and check your student account for missing books, damage fees, or just to see what you have checked out. View a tutorial here.
Student One Card
SRCS has partnered with the Sonoma County Library to increase student access to public library resources since 2018. SRHS students can use their student IDs to access books, audio books, eMagazines, ebooks, and more! For more information, visit the Sonoma County Library website.
- The Library is open to all Santa Rosa High students. Any student entering during class time must have a pass from their teacher. No pass, no entry.
- Your Digital Student ID card (available on the Minga app) is also your library card. Please bring it with you when you would like to check out any book, textbook, or chromebook.
- Students are responsible for ALL items checked out in your name. This includes lost, stolen, and damaged books, chromebooks, and chromebook accessories. Every book and chromebook has a unique barcode. You must return the specific item that is attached to your name and ID number in order to clear your account.
- Day loaners of chromebooks, cords, and textbooks are not available. You are responsible for bringing your materials with you.
- Chromebook fees include, but are not limited to:
- $50 - Screen Damage
- $20 - Keyboard Damage
- $25 - Replace power cord (for loss or damage)
- Up to the full value of the chromebook if lost or damaged beyond repair
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library. Please throw food garbage away outside. Water bottles with a lid are ok.
Follow us on Instagram! @SRHS_Library_Cat
We have lots of fun posts, and information about school events, library closures, special library events, and more. #dinodays #iykyk
Library Technician II