Resources and Support
- Grammar Check This is a good resource for checking grammar when writing.
Distance Learning Technology Support For Students and Families This document contains links to in a one page overview of many resources contained in the website section on distance learning.
Mental Health Support
If you are struggling with emotional overwhelm or other mental health challenges, call our Integrated Wellness Center Warmline at 707-890-3827. This is not a crisis line.
For emergencies, call 9-1-1.
To learn about other local mental health resources, call 2-1-1.
Our Integrated Wellness Center will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, by appointment. Located at 2232 Lomitas Avenue, Santa Rosa.
School Based Therapist
Early intervention is one of the most important ways to prevent long term mental health problems. If you are struggling with emotional overwhelm, mental health challenges or safety issues due to school closures, and would like to schedule a phone or video chat appointment with a school-based therapist, please use the School Based Therapist Contact Request Form button.
Academic Counseling Support
All SRHS Counselors will hold online, face to face Office Hours through Google Hangout on Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 -10:00 am. Counselors will do their best to be available, please be patient as we adapt to providing services through distance counseling. You can dind you counselor on the Counselors page.
College Career Center Counselor Intern
Note: These access codes are for use by SRHS students only. Only students with an active SRCS Google User Account can add a Google Classroom to their account.
1. Go to https://classroom.google.com/
2. Click the “+” button at top right corner
3. Click Join Class and type in the code
If your student is having difficulty accessing the student portal due to a forgotten password, please take the following steps:
- Go to Santa Rosa City Schools website (https://www.srcschools.org/)
- Click on “Families” at the top
- Click on “How do I?”... in the list of options
- Click on “Reset My Student Gmail Password” in the list of options
- Follow the instructions in the Student Account Activation Portal that opens
NOTE: If you ever get locked out of your account and forget the answers to your security questions you can contact your teacher or Ms. Gibbs to have your password reset.