University of California (UC) and Cal State University (CSU)
UC/CSU Admission Requirements:
Your Eligibility Index is calculated using your grade point average (GPA) and your ACT or SAT score. The index will help tell if you’re eligible for admission to the CSU.
UC/CSU GPA Calculation:
UC and CSU schools use all grades from the summer prior to 10th grade through the summer after 11th grade to determine your GPA for admissions purposes. California applicants must earn at least a 3.0 GPA in all A-G or college-preparatory courses.
Honors/AP Credit for UC and CSU Schools:
- You will receive an extra point for each semester of a UC honors-level course, with a maximum of 8 points between 10th and 11th grades in courses where you earned a C or better.
- Honors courses are Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate Higher Level (IB HL) and designated Standard Level (IB SL) courses, UC-transferable college courses and UC-certified honors courses that appear on your school's course list.
- For 10th grade, you cannot use more than 4 honors points.
- Grades of D or F in an honors course do not earn an extra point.
- One college course = one grade = one honors point.
- UC will grant honors weight for AP or IB courses only, but not for school-designated honors courses.
The Santa Rosa City School district prohibits, at any district school or school activity, discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, nationality/national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification/ethnicity, age, religion, marital status/ pregnancy/ parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, medical information or association with a person or group with one of more of these actual or perceived characteristics. This shall apply when applicable, to interns, volunteers, and job applicants. For questions or complaints, please contact District Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer: (For Students Grades K-6) Anna-Maria Guzman, Assistant Superintendent Teaching & Learning, 707-890-3800 X80302 email@example.com; (For Students Grades 7-12) Patty Turner, Director SAFE, 707-890-3800 X80418 firstname.lastname@example.org; (For Employees) Stacy Spector, Assistant Superintendent Human Resources, 707-890-3800 X80602 email@example.com; 211 Ridgway Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401